The objectives of the Computer Hardware Troubleshooting are as follows:
● To equip students with independent knowledge and the understanding necessary to achieve high performance in the the world of IT Hardware
● To provide education and training for a range of careers in Information Technology ranging from Free Lancers, Technicians and Engineers Business Professionals
● To provide insight and understanding into IT Hardware operations and the opportunities and challenges presented by a globalized market place.
● To equip students with knowledge and understanding of different vendors and makers of IT Hardware and Software.
● To provide opportunities for students to enter or progress in employment in business, or progress to higher education qualifications in the industry of IT.
● To provide opportunities for students to develop the skills, techniques and personal attributes essential for successful working lives.
● To provide opportunities for those students with a global outlook to aspire to international career pathways.
● To provide opportunities for students to achieve a nationally-recognised professional qualification.
● To offer students the chance of career progression in their chosen field.
● To allow flexibility of study and to meet local or specialist needs.
● To offer a balance between employability skills and the knowledge essential for students with entrepreneurial, employment or academic aspirations.
Computer Hardware and Trouble shooting(Basic)
Introducing Operating Systems
PC Repair Fundamentals
Form Factors and Power Supplies
Processors and Chipsets
Installing and Supporting I/O Devices
Multimedia Devices and Mass Storage
Installing Windows Operating systems
Installing & configuring software
Troubleshooting windows Startup issues
PCs on a Network
Securing your PC
Supporting Printers and Scanners
Computer Hardware and Trouble shooting(Advanced)
BIOS And CMOS
Advanced HDD Configuration and Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Windows Start-Up Problems Using Advanced Tools
Windows BSOD Troubleshooting
Installing Dual OS In A Single HDD
Using Linux Boot Disk To Partition And Configuring HDD
Learn About Windows File Systems And Registry Entries
Using Administrative Tools To Troubleshoot PC Issues
Changing File Systems
Using DOS Commands To Configure And Troubleshoot PC
Setting Up File And Printer Share In PC
Learn About Windows Workgroup And Domain
Using Hidden Windows Tools To Troubleshoot PC Using Third-Party Tools
Using Computer Management Console
Using Disk Management
Setting Up Network Printers