Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)
- FPS serves to protect the course fees paid by the students.
- In the event that Coleman College is unable to continue its operations due to insolvency and/or regulatory closure; students can claim the unconsumed fees from the FPS service provider.
- FPS is compulsory for all local and international students taking courses at Coleman College except for short courses with waiver granted by CPE.
- Coleman College has selected the FPS Insurance scheme with Lonpac Insurance for the convenience of the students.
- Coleman College is strictly not allowed to collect course fees beyond 12 months for each installment.
Steps of FPS Insurance Implementation
Students are advised to understand the following steps to ensure that their fees are well-protected.
Step 1: Student may check the Coleman College’s website for a copy of FPS Insurance Certificate from Lonpac Insurance.
Step 2: Upon signing of the Advisory Note to Students and Standard PEI-Student Contract with Coleman College, check to ensure that the FPS Insurance protection is included in the contract and pay course fees in accordance to signed Standard PEI-Student Contract.
Step 3: Coleman College shall purchase the FPS Insurance from Lonpac Insurance within 7 working days upon receiving the course fees from student.
Step 4: After the insurance is purchased, student will receive the COI via email from Lonpac Insurance. Coleman College will print a copy of Certificate of Insurance and receipt which will be given to students.