Medical Insurance Coverage
All students* will be provided with medical insurance coverage for hospitalisation and related medical treatment for the entire course duration, with the following minimum features/coverage:
- Annual limit not less than of S$20,000 per student;
- At least B2 ward (in government and restructured hospitals);
- 24 hours coverage in Singapore and overseas (if student is involved in school-related activities).
Students will be given a copy of the medical insurance policy stating clearly the policy terms and conditions, the claim procedure, any exclusion, etc.
*Except for Singaporean/PR students if they are already covered by their own medical insurance plan.
- Medical Insurance Certificate – Liberty Insurance (2021) Policy No. SD21M00212
- Student Medical Insurance – Product Summary and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Coleman College -Student Medical GHS Claim Form (2021)
Please approach the Student Services Support office for more information if required.