Student’s Pass Application
International Students must be issued with a valid Student’s Pass (STP) by the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority, Singapore (ICA) before they can commence their study with Coleman College.
Application of Student’s Pass
- Students are required to complete Coleman College Student’s Pass Application form and submit to Coleman College for submission to ICA through the Student’s Pass On-line Application System (SOLAR+ System)
- An Application Fee of S$$214.00 (w/GST) is charged for each application submitted to ICA. The application fee is non-refundable regardless of the application’s outcome.
- ICA will take up to 8 weeks to process each STP application.
- Upon approval, ICA will issue the In-principal Approval (IPA) letter to you through Coleman College.
- The IPA letter had incorporated a Single-entry VISA for international students who requiring a VISA to enter Singapore.
- Upon your arrival in Singapore, Coleman College will make arrangement for you to collect your Student’s Pass from ICA. Please take note that Student’s Pass will only be issued no earlier than 1(one) month before the course commencement date.
- Coleman College will also make arrangements for students to do a medical check-up and obtain the medical report for collection of Student’s Pass.
- International Students are required to furnish the following documents for the collection of Student’s Pass at ICA:
- Your valid Passport
- Photocopy of your Passport particulars
- Your Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (White Card)
- 1(one) recent colour passport-size photograph with white background)
- ICA E-Form (duly signed by you)
- A copy of the IPA letter
- A copy medical report
- ICA Terms & Conditions of Student’s Pass (STP)
The approval of Student’s Pass is dependent on ICA, Singapore. Coleman College DOES NOT GUARANTEE any success rate of approval.
For more information, please visit ICA website at www.ica.gov.sg
Cancellation of Student Passes
Foreign students are required to surrender their Student Pass cards to Coleman College for cancellation within 7 days of the date of cessation or termination of their study.
Coleman College will assist the international students on the cancellation of their Student Passes via the e-Cancellation
Change of Local Address
According to the Immigration Regulations 8(5) (b), international students are required notify ICA if there is any change in his/her address in Singapore within 14 days.
International students are required to inform Coleman College on the change of his/her local address and the institute will submit his/her request via e-Update of Address.
Replacement of Loss Student Pass
International Students are required to make a police report immediately and report to ICA within 7 days to apply for a replacement Student’s Pass. Issuance and/or replacement fee shall apply.
The students may call in person at the ICA Student’s Pass Unit with the following documents:
- Valid travel document and a photocopy of the personal biodata page;
- A letter from the College stating that the applicant is currently a registered student of the Coleman College;
- Duly completed eForm 16 and signed by the applicant; and
- Original copy of the Police report
The processing time for first time replacement of lost cards is 2 weeks while the processing time for subsequent losses is 4 weeks.